Please read these terms and conditions of the use agreement carefully before using this site.
By using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement. If you do not agree to all these Terms & Conditions of Use, do not use this Site.
Our website may include any information or services made available by us, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products, or any applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
Access to our Site may not be held legal by certain persons or in certain countries, so if you access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local Laws and Regulations.
The Site is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any Personal Identifiable Information.
We may revise and update these Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement at any time. Your continued usage of our website WiseCatcher.com will mean you accept those changes. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the website and its services.
The site does not provide medical advice
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by us or obtained from our licensors, and other materials contained on the Site (collectively “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of us, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
This Site and related services are intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Any registration, use, or access to the Services under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of this Agreement.
We may terminate your account or profile, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Site, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site or Service (or any portion, aspect, or feature of the Site or Service) for any reason or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under thirteen years of age.
If you are a Minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside (for example, under 18 years of age) you may only use the Site or Services if:
- You either are an emancipated minor or obtain parental or legal guardian consent after reviewing this Agreement prior to you using any of the Services provided by us; and
- You are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
Use of our content and services
You do not have to register in order to use the Services of our Website. To access certain features of the Website though, you will need to register with us and create a “Member” account or profile. Your account or profile gives you access to the site and services and the functionality that we may establish and maintain from time and time at our sole discretion.
You may never use another member’s account or profile without permission. When creating your account or profile, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account or profile, and you must keep your account or profile and password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or profile. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account or profile. Besides, you shall be held liable for your losses caused to us or others due to such unauthorized use.
Any special rules for the use of specific services (including software and other items accessible within our website) may be included elsewhere within the site and are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement by reference.
The title to the content remains with us and/or the website owners. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement is a breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and other features are subject to change or termination without notice at the editorial discretion of the website. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the Site and its owners.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content.
We grant you permission to use the Site and Services as set forth in this Agreement provided that:
- you will not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the site in any medium;
- you will not alter or modify any part of the site and service other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the site or services for its intended purpose; and
- you will otherwise comply with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation “robots”, “spiders”, “offline”, “readers”, etc., that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser, and you agree that to aggregate on collating any of the content available through the site and services for use elsewhere. You also agree not to collect or harvest any Personal Identifiable Information, including account or profile names, from the Site and services nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site and Services for any commercial solicitation purposes.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and liability, if, in our sole determination you violate any provisions of the Agreement, including by carrying out any of the following prohibited actions:
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the server running the Site and services;
- Taking any actions that impose, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load of our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site and Services;
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding, or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Site and services; or
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site and services.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right but have no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other users. We shall have no liability for your interactions with other users, or for any user’s action or inaction.
Prohibited use of the site
You may use the site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree not to use the site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for Personal Identifiable Information otherwise.
- To transmit or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using the email addresses in screen names associated with any of the foregoing)
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or our users of the site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
The service is provided on an ‘as is and ‘as available basis. Use of the service is at your own risk to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant:
- That the content is accurate, reliable, or correct;
- That the service will meet your requirements;
- That the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected;
- Or that the service will be available at any particular time or location – uninterrupted or secure;
- Or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such downloads.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through us and will not be a party or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers or products or services.