A variety of information, opinion, advice, recommendation, letters, messages, comments, posts, texts, graphics, software, music, sounds, photographs, videos, data, and other materials (“Content”) is available on the site. Some of the content is provided by us or our suppliers, and other content is provided by users, such as User opinions and views provided via chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards, or discussion forums.
While we strive to keep the content that we post on the site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, any accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content, whether provided by us or its suppliers, or by users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, or other information expressed or made available by users or third parties including but not limited to bloggers, are those of the respective users or other third parties and not of us. They do not reflect our opinions and they have not been reviewed by a physician, vet expert, physiologist, pet parenting expert, or any member of our editorial staff for accuracy, balance, or objectivity. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site.
We do not have any obligation to prescreen, edit, or remove any content provided by users that are posted on or available through the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, edit, and refuse to accept, remove, or move any such content.
The content available via the site is provided with the understanding that neither we nor its suppliers or users are engaged in rendering medical, counseling, legal, or other professional service or advice.
Such content is intended solely as a general educational aid. It is not intended as medical or healthcare advice or counseling, or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, for any individual problem. It is also not intended as a substitute for professional services from a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of your vet or other qualified healthcare providers regarding any medical condition before starting any treatment.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we, our affiliates, directors, employees, or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of or inability to use this site and services. Under no circumstance will we be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from tracking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Site and services or your account or the information contained therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to our site and/or use of our services;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site and services;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our website or services by any third party;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or
- User Content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party;
In no event shall we, our affiliates, directors, employees, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to us hereunder.
This Limitation of Liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, test, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Site and Service are controlled and operated from our facilities and we make no representation that the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so of their own volition and are entirely responsible but not limited to export and import regulations.
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither us nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or similar damages arising out of your access or use of your inability to access or use the site and the information available on the site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against us, and its subsidiaries divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, and licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) arising out of your use of the site and the information available thereon.
If you make any submissions or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform, you agree that you will not send or transmit to us by email (including through the email address listed on the “Contact Us” Page) any communications or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to us by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform, or if you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to us by email, you automatically grant – or warrant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt – publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and publicly display such submission, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed. We may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sub-licenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts, or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms or to us by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
User submissions – images, videos, and audio files
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos, or audio) on our site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person, photos or videos of celebrities and cartoons or comics. Images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personal Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address, or website URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or videos of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on our site or a Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make their contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of you or someone else unless you have explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
By uploading any media on our website or a Social Media Platform like a photo or video:
- you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-sub licensable right and license to use, copy print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media;
- you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes us to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from and distribute the media and any material included in such media, and
- you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from the Media and your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We reserve the right to review all media prior to submission to the Site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
We have several tools that allow you to respond and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your website passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to:
Control the dissemination and use of a sign-in name, screen name, and passwords;
authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of our website account and password;
promptly inform us if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password.
To send us an email, use the Contact Us Page link located at the bottom of every page of our Site. You grant us and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using our tools, website, and services.
User Content Guidelines
If you use, or post User Content in a Public Area such as Blog Posts including those falling under any category of our website WiseCatcher.com, or post on any Social Media Platforms, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas or on the Social Media Platforms. We and our licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think your pet may need a medical emergency, call your doctor directly.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of others or on the Privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitation of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping, or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or spamming;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform on the Site, or which, in our judgments, exposes us or any of our customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other Sales, promotions barter, or advertising;
Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if that is not the case.
We reserve the right (but are NOT obligated) to DO any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogues in Public Chat rooms;
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do (es) not conform to the Terms of this Section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s);
- Remove communications that are obscene, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement;
- Terminate a User’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Website upon any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use;
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform;
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
We or our licensors have no liability, or responsibility to users of our website or any other person or entity for the performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Monitoring and enforcement; termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms & Conditions of Use including the Content Guidelines, infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the site or the public or could create liability for the company;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their Intellectual Property Rights or their Right to Privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site;
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site for any or no reason including without limitation, any violation of those Terms & Conditions of Use.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through our site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Section.
Third-party websites, advertisers, or services
Neither us, nor any of our subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall have any liability, arising from your purchases and/or visits and/or use of service of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints, regarding such purchases.
You’re indemnification of us
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our subsidiaries, agents, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Service and Website, including any data or work transmitted or received by you;
- Your violation of any terms of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights, or Intellectual Property Rights;
- Your violation of any law, rule, or regulation of any country;
- Any claims or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any data that are submitted via your account or profile; or
- Any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password, or other appropriate security code.
If the functionality of the site permits, accounts or profiles may be deactivated by logging into the account or profile and visiting the Preference Page. You will then need to re-enter your password and click the confirm button at the bottom of the Page. Your account or profile then may no longer be logged into or viewed, and all photos uploaded on your profile in the form of profile picture and cover image will be deleted. Account or profile deactivation is permanent and not reversible.
By posting any User Content on the Site and Services, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant to us a royalty-free, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your Name, Voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the Service and/or website.
Reliance on information on the site
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our site, including User Contributions (defined above) or contributions by our Independent Contributors.
About our contributors
We seek out content providers in particular subject matters as Independent Contractor Contributors to the Site. We do not represent or guarantee that any Contributor has achieved or has any specific qualifications or credentials as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate.
To the extent we refer to each of these Contributions as an expert, you must understand that we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. We are also not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as and we cannot and do not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any Contributors, nor of any other Users of the Site.
Please do not rely on the site content, including User Content and Contributions from our Independent Contractor Contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or action you take in violation of your Agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and we shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you obtain your own professional advice.
Our right to modify these terms and conditions of the use agreement
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time. You should check this page regularly. The changes will appear on the site and will be effective when we post the changes. Your continued use of the site means you agree to and accept the changes.
Notice and takedown procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the site infringe your copyrights, you may request the removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting us and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and where possible include a copy or the location (eg URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number (if available), and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicates that “under penalty of perjury”, you are the Copyright Owner or are authorized to act on the Copyright Owner’s behalf;
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Copyright Holder or authorized representative;
You may Contact Us for copyright issues relating to this Website.
In an effort to protect the rights of Copyright Owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the site who are repeat infringers.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Identifiable Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will ever be able to defeat those measures or use your Personal Identifiable Information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your Personal Identifiable Information at your own risk.
Additional representation and warranties
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant, in addition to other representations and warranties in this Agreement the following:
- Your User Content and our Use thereof as contemplated by this Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement and the Site and the Service will not infringe any rights of any third party including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and rights to Publicity;
- We may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
These Terms & Conditions of Use and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, the Laws of India [without regard to conflict of Law Principles]. In the event of such a dispute, you irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in India.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM AFTER SUCH DATE.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by us of any Terms & Conditions set forth these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be claimed as a further or continuing waiver of such terms or conditions or a waiver of any other term or condition, any failure of us to assert a right or provision under these Terms & Conditions of Use shall not constitute a Waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be involved, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Use will continue in full force and effect.
NO WAIVER OF ANY TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE DEEMED A FURTHER OR CONTINUING WAIVER OF SUCH TERM OR ANY OTHER TERM, AND OUR FAILURE TO ASSERT ANY RIGHT OR PROVISION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF SUCH RIGHT OR PROVISION.
This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by us without restriction.
Our intellectual property rights
Except for your User Content, the Site and service, and all the materials therein or transferred thereby including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, Copyrights, photographs, video, audios, music, and User Content (the “Website Content”) and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of us and its licensors.
Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Site and services. Use of our website content or materials on the website and services for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to, or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the website, and the service, the material we present, including without limitation how to improve the website and the service, the materials we offer, and/or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place us under any judiciary or other obligations, that we are free to disclose the Ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
THE TERMS WISECATCHER.COM AND/OR COMPANY AND OTHER TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS, AND ALL RELATED NAMES, LOGOS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICE NAMES, DESIGNS, AND SLOGANS, ARE TRADEMARKS OF THE COMPANY/WEBSITE OR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS. YOU MAY NOT USE SUCH MARKS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION. ALL OTHER NAMES, LOGOS, PRODUCT, AND SERVICE NAMES, DESIGNS, AND SLOGANS ON OUR SITE ARE THE TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
Digital millennium copyright act policy (DMCA) and notice
We deal with Copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal rights to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes Copyright infringement, you may notify us by email at [email protected]. This contact information is only for suspected Copyright Infringement. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner;
- Identification of the Copyrighted Work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material such as the precise URL that it appeared on, along with any copies you have / or that web page;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner;
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your Copyright you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees).
It is our policy to disable the account of users who repeatedly post infringing materials on the Site.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of terminating the accounts or profiles of any users who infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of others whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEY’S FEES.
We make no claims that wisecatcher.com, our Managers, or any site within our Network, and the content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of our Judiciary/legislative boundaries. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Network/website, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions service the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever:
- User Submissions;
- User Submissions – Images, videos, audio files, indemnity, jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
Jurisdiction and governing laws
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes with us, or in any way relating to your use of our website, resides in the courts of India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction with any such dispute including any claim involving us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the internal Substantive Laws of India without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provisions are invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms & conditions of use or any other term or condition.
This Agreement, together with any other legal notices and agreements published by us via the service and our website shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the use of the website and services. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a Court of Competent Jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
How to contact us
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the site should be directed to [email protected].
Request to use and reproduce content published on our website should be directed to [email protected].
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find our website helpful and convenient to use.